Solvang offers the charm of a European village
The pleasures of Tuscan vineyards
The majesty of lakes and mountains
Named by Sunset magazine as one of the “10 Most Beautiful Small Towns in the Western United States,” Solvang, with ties to Denmark, is a major tourist destination. Shops, galleries, restaurants, and hotels reflect the area’s Danish architectural heritage. Solvang is a jewel within the Central Coast wine country. It is a charming town with roots planted firmly in Danish tradition.
- Come to study and learn.
- Come to relax — quiet community with rural atmosphere.
- Come to have fun — wine tasting, hiking, camping, bicycling, and shopping.
- Come for entertainment — theatre, concerts, shopping, casino gambling, and art museums.
- Come to wine and dine—award winning wines, restaurants, and organic produce.
- A day trip away from Los Angeles, Big Sur, and San Francisco. A weekend trip to Disney Land and San Diego. Lots to see and do...
The beauty of the American Riviera
The romance of the western culture
Participants in workshops or trainings in other locations will be notified of lodging options with confirmation of registration.